Interested in becoming a dealer?
Thank you for inquiring about the Ray product line. Deciding to become a Ray dealer involves the sale, installation and service of state-of-the-art electric outboard motors and is a business opportunity available throughout U.S. and overseas. With a growing interest in electric boating and more bodies of water going to electric only, you will find electric propulsion an enhancement in your company.
We began manufacturing the first “primary power electric outboards” in 1974, and currently 90% of our motors are still in service. Ray motors are designed not for trolling or secondary power, but to propel your boat as the primary means. The motors will give you quiet, reliable easy operation, pleasing speed and the power to take you home when the wind kicks up.
Rays have always been the standard of the industry that we started, and today we are the largest manufacturer of primary power electric outboards in the world.
- Powerful outboards that push efficient displacement hulls all day (10 hours) at 5 to 7 MPH, covering 50 to 70 miles per day (comparable to a sailboat) – performance suitable for practically any water, large lakes, rivers and the intracoastal waterways.
- Perfect for Commercial tour boat application.
- The standard for powering boats on electric-only lakes.
- Quiet, easy and economical to operate, reliable and non-polluting.
The Dealer Program is designed to assist your dealership in the sale, installation and service of the Ray motors.
- Pricing Discounts – for stocking and non-stocking dealers.
- Discount for Commercial Purchase – call for information.
- Dealership Education – education is vital in the sale of electric outboard propulsion. Upon becoming a dealer we will provide you and your sales team with marketing material and a strong sales approach for this market. Our marketing/sales rep will educate you and your sales people about the electric boating industry and ensure your success as well as ours.
We spend a great deal of time to provide you and your customer with a motor that will provide years of enjoyment and pleasure. With a proper Ray powered boat, individuals can fish, sightsee and entertain all day, or cruise long range by recharging at marinas with electricity included in their dockage fee.
If you are interested in becoming a dealer, please fill out this form and a company representative will contact you.